Add Farmland to Your Fire
Step Up Your Grilling Game With Bacon
To add savory flavor, head straight for our bacon. This simple hack delivers some serious, smoky goodness.
1 package of Farmland Thick Cut Bacon
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp of Chopped Rosemary
Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat your grill to high.
2. Once it’s hot, place the strips on the grill and cover them with a grill press to prevent them from curling.
3. Grill the bacon for about 2-4 minutes on each side until its crispy.
4. Transfer the bacon on a baking sheet and blot the grease with paper towels.
5. Dress the strips lightly with olive oil, chopped rosemary and ground pepper and enjoy!