APPLE BACON PANCAKES: GET THE RECIPE
Start your day with the ultimate combination of sweet and smoky.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 slices Farmland® Applewood Smoked Bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 cup shredded apple(s)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat together egg, milk and melted butter.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Add additional 2 to 4 tablespoons milk for thinner pancakes.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter on hot griddle for each pancake. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden brown.