GET THE RECIPE: BACON CHEDDAR DIP
Not quite ready to step up to the Bacon Stadium? No problem.
Our Bacon Cheddar Dip recipe is always a crowd pleaser. Get the recipe below.
Serves: 3 cups
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices Farmland Hickory Smoked Classic Cut Bacon cooked crisp and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Serve with pita or tortilla chips for dipping.
- To use as a spread for crackers, place dip onto piece of plastic wrap. Use the wrap to shape into a log and refrigerate overnight.