Bacon Hack: Bacon Pancake Dippers
Frankenstein your batter and give your pancakes a big boost with this simple bacon hack.
1 package of Farmland Bacon
1 box of pancake mix
1 bottle of maple syrup
1. Cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Prepare the pancake batter according to package directions.
3. Pour the pancake batter into a gallon-sized plastic bag.
4. Cut a small hole in one of the corners of the bag to squeeze the batter out.
5. Heat up your griddle and create an oval shaped pancake on it.
6. Place a cooked piece of bacon in the center, and top it with more pancake batter.
7. Cook each dipper until golden brown.
8. Eat by dipping them in maple syrup.