From the Farmland Kitchen: Bacon 'N Egg Stuffed Biscuits
Now this is the way to start your day: Golden brown biscuits, packed with the tastiest trio to ever grace a plate – bacon, eggs and cheese.
Serve these up on a Saturday morning, and your family may never leave the table.
Get more Farmland bacon recipes here.
Prep Time: Ready in 35 minutes
- 8 slices Farmland® Hickory Smoked Bacon (Honey & Maple if your store carries it)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened and cut into 8 small pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated flaky layer biscuit dough
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8 muffin cups in 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut bacon into 1/2-inch pieces. Cook in large skillet over medium-heat until crisp; drain.
- Meanwhile, peel 4 biscuits in half along layers. Place each piece in greased muffin cup, pressing onto bottom and up sides.
- Carefully drain all but 1 tablespoon grease from skillet. Add eggs, cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are set. Add cream cheese, gently stir until melted. Remove from heat; stir in bacon and Cheddar cheese.
- Spoon heaping 2 tablespoons egg mixture into each biscuit in muffin pan. Peel remaining 4 biscuits in half along layers. Place each piece over top of egg mixture, pushing edges down into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.