Bacon S’mores Recipe
In honor of National S’mores Day, we’re taking this classic campfire treat up a notch: BACON S’MORES! Check out the taste-tastic recipe. It’s perfect when you want to one-up your marshmallow-minded friends.
Here’s how you make them:
- 1 to 2 pieces warm cooked Farmland® Hickory Smoked Classic Cut bacon
(each piece being about 1/3 of a strip)
- 2 graham cracker squares
- 1 marshmallow
- 1 two-inch piece of milk chocolate
- Toast the marshmallow slowly and lovingly over a grill or a campfire until it is soft and gooey.
- Working quickly, assemble your s’more as follows: cracker, topped with bacon, topped with chocolate, topped with marshmallow, topped with another piece of bacon if you like, topped with the other graham square.
- Press together gently and count to 50. At this point the chocolate should be soft…now take a bite and smile real big.