BACON-WRAPPED PORK CHOP RECIPE
We recently launched our Farmland PRIME line of fresh pork cuts – hand-trimmed, all natural pork chops, loins and ribs.
While these are the most premium, delicious pork cuts you’ll ever find, we did discover one way to make them better: BACON.
So it’s in that spirit of pork collaboration that we give you this recipe for Farmland Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops.
- 4 Farmland PRIME Thick Cut Pork Chops
- 4 slices Farmland Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium-high. Wrap each pork chop with slice of bacon; secure with wood pick. Season as desired with salt and pepper.
- Grill chops 7 to 9 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 150°F.
- To make mustard butter, combine butter, mustard and garlic in small bowl. If desired, serve grilled pork chops with spoonful of butter on top.