BBQ BACON PORK CHOPS
It’s grilling season, bacon lovers, and we've got your BBQ Bacon inspiration right here.
A pork chop. Wrapped in bacon. Smothered in BBQ. Hungry yet? Recipe below.
- 4 Farmland All Natural Boneless Pork Chops, 1-inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 4 slices Farmland Hickory Smoked Bacon (Honey & Maple Flavor is also a great choice)
- ⅓ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup beer
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Season pork with salt and pepper. Wrap one slice of bacon around edges of each chop and secure with a wooden pick.
- Mix together BBQ sauce and beer.
- Grill chops 7 to 9 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 150°F., basting with BBQ sauce every few minutes while grilling.