It's almost tip-off time. We're rooting for the University of Delicious. #FarmlandForTheWin
Farmland® Bacon Snack Mix
½ cup Farmland® Bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 cups corn cereal
3 cups rice cereal
3 cups wheat cereal
4 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
3 teaspoons seasoning salt
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 cup pretzels
2 cups cheese crackers
1 cup peanuts
1 ½ sticks butter
1. Fry bacon and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
3. Combine cereals and mix.
4. Add cheese crackers as well as peanuts, pretzels and bacon.
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Combine butter, Worcestershire Sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
7. Pour it all over the snack mix and stir thoroughly.
8. Bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Farmland® Fan Favorite Dip
½ cup Farmland® Bacon, cooked and chopped
5 green onions
1 ½ cups mayonnaise
½ cup almonds, slivered
8 oz. cheddar cheese
Add green onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, chopped Farmland® Bacon and slivered almonds to a small bowl. Mix until combined and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with your favorite crackers.