Count Your Blessings With Caramel Bacon Brittle
Make your holiday's extra glorious with this salty-sweet, caramel-bacon recipe. After your first bite, it’s going to be impossible to stop eating.
1 lb. Farmland bacon
1 pkg of crescent rolls
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Grease the foil VERY well with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
3. Unroll the crescent rolls into one single plane of dough. Pinch any perforations together to seal.
4. Stretch the dough out and fit it to the size of the pan evenly.
5. Prick the dough with a fork all over and set aside.
6. Cook the Farmland bacon until it’s brown but not completely cooked.
7. Drain the bacon on a paper towel lined plate.
8. Drizzle ¼th cup of the maple syrup over the crescent roll dough.
9. Sprinkle about ¼th cup of the brown sugar.
10. Chop up the cooked bacon and spread over top.
11. Drizzle the remaining maple syrup on top of the chopped bacon and top with the remaining brown sugar.
12. Bake for approx. 25 minutes.
13. Remove from the oven and allow the pan to come to room temperature and serve.