HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BACON BOWL
You’ve seen the commercials. You know you can pay for a gadget that gives you “the perfect bowl made out of bacon.”
But did you know you can simply make your own bacon bowl with foil, a muffin pan and Farmland bacon? Here’s how.
- Turn your muffin pan upside down.
- Wrap the exterior of the pan with foil so that the outside of the muffin cups (not the inside you usually pour muffin mix into) is covered with foil.
- Wrap 2-3 strips of bacon over the top of each muffin cup exterior to form what will ultimately be the bottom of your bacon bowl.
- Take a single slice of bacon and wrap it around the muffin cup sides, covering the ends of the pieces you just wrapped around the cup and forming the “wall” of your bacon bowl.
- Bake in the oven at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently use a dull knife to remove each bacon bowl from the muffin cup, flip it over, and you’re done!
From there, it’s up to you how to enjoy your bacon bowl. We recommend filling it up with eggs, tomatoes – maybe even more bacon – plus other fun breakfast ingredients.