Bacon Hack: Maple Bacon Butter
Spread the love and add a crispy wow factor into your butter!
2 slices of bacon
2 tbsp of real maple syrup
½ cup of softened butter
1. Cook the bacon in a skillet until its crispy.
2. Remove the bacon and place them on paper towels to drain and cool. Reserve the bacon grease.
3. Beat the butter on low speed with an electric mixer until its light and fluffy.
4. Add the maple syrup and the bacon grease.
5. Crumble the bacon into the butter and combine and mix.
6. Use immediately or refrigerate.