Tip-off March Madness With Our Version Of The Pick-And-Roll!
Simple recipes, unanimous results.
- Farmland Bacon Snack Mix
This bacon-centric trail mix is just as entertaining in the first quarter as it is in the last.
½ cup Farmland Bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 cups corn cereal
3 cups rice cereal
3 cups wheat cereal
4 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
3 Tsp. seasoning salt
1 ½ Tsp. garlic powder
1 Tsp onion powder
1 cup pretzels
2 cups cheese crackers
1 cup peanuts
1 ½ sticks butter
- Fry bacon and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Combine cereals and mix.
- Add cheese crackers as well as peanuts, pretzels, and bacon.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Pour it all over the snack mix and stir thoroughly.
- Bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Farmland Fan Favorite Dip
Five minutes from now, you’ll understand how it got its name.
Ingredients (Gluten free)
½ cup Farmland Bacon, cooked and chopped
5 Green onions
1 ½ cups mayonnaise
Nuts & Seeds:
½ cup almonds
8 oz cheddar cheese
Add green onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, chopped Farmland Bacon, and slivered almonds to a small bowl. Mix until combined and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with your favorite crackers.