Smell The Roses
Resolve to stop and smell the roses more? Our Farmland Bacon roses can definitely help with that. Follow these easy instructions.
- 1 pack of Farmland® Bacon
- 1 bunch of fake roses
- 1 pack of toothpicks
1) Preheat oven to 375°
2) Start by tearing off the flower petals until you're left with a bare, empty stem. If possible, push the calyx down the stem to reveal a little more of a wire for the bacon roll to sit on.
3) Take a strip of Farmland® Bacon, and starting at one end, roll it up tightly to form a rosette. Secure the roll with two toothpicks, as close to the bottom of one end as you can, to form a cross.
4) Place the rose on a wire rack on top of a foil lined tray. Repeat.
5) Place tray of bacon rolls into the oven, and bake 45-55 minutes, until they are well cooked and have a good color. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
6) Once cool, take each roll and wiggle it onto a stem. Repeat until the whole bunch is complete.
7) Give them to someone you love, or enjoy them for yourself!