Spread the joy in style
Have a Merry Crisp-ness With The PINEAPPLE-GLAZED BACON-WRAPPED HAM
Need a gift-wrapping idea? Then look no further. Wrapped in bacon and covered in a finishing glaze, this holiday ham recipe will have your guests singing Hallelujah.
1 Farmland Ham
12 ounces Farmland bacon
¼ cup 100% pineapple juice
2 tsp agave (or 100% maple syrup)
pinch of garlic powder
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
pinch of paprika
salt and pepper to taste
1tsp Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Place your ham in a baking or roasting dish and cover the entire ham securely with aluminum foil to not dry it out.
3. Cook the ham in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
4. While the ham is baking, combine the pineapple juice, agave, garlic powder, pumpkin pie spice, paprika, salt & pepper and Dijon mustard into a small bowl.
5. Once the ham is ready, remove it from the oven. Brush the glaze over the ham.
6. Turn up the oven to 400 degrees.
10. Arrange strips of Farmland bacon across the ham, forming an arch of bacon over it.
11. Secure the bacon with as many toothpicks as necessary.
12. Brush the bacon layer with the remaining glaze.
13. Return the bacon-wrapped ham into the oven, uncovered, for about 12-18 minutes. (Be sure to check on the bacon to make sure it doesn’t burn)
14. Cool for about 10 minutes before serving.