Sticky Cinnamon Bacon Roll-Ups
They’re the perfect balance of sweet, smoky and cinnamon-y, and you can make them in under 30 minutes. Here’s how.
Prep Time: 30
- 12 slices Farmland Applewood Smoked Bacon
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Cook 12 slices of bacon according to package directions; drain. Combine cinnamon and sugar; mix well.
- Brush melted butter on both sides of flour tortilla; coat tortilla with cinnamon sugar on both sides. Place 3 slices bacon and 2 teaspoons applesauce on one edge of tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake at 375°F. for 12 to 16 minutes until sugar mixture is bubbly. Cut tortilla roll-ups in half before serving. Serve warm.