THE BREAKFAST BACON BURRITO
Don’t get us wrong – bacon is a perfect breakfast all on its own.
But sometimes you want to freshen things up a little by wrapping up bacon, eggs, fresh veggies, and shredded cheese in a savory flour tortilla.
And that’s where this recipe comes in…
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ½ cup assorted chopped fresh vegetables
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup (1 oz.) shredded cheese
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 slices Farmland Fully Cooked Applewood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon
- Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry until tender.
- Add beaten eggs. Cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set. Stir in cheese.
- Place cooked bacon strips in center of tortilla. Heat in microwave on HIGH for 10 seconds. Spoon eggs on top of bacon on tortilla. Fold tortilla around eggs and bacon.
- Devour your breakfast.