ULTIMATE GRILLED CHEESE ‘N BACON
If the name of this recipe alone doesn’t have your mouth watering, try this: Cheddar. Swiss. Provolone. Bacon.
Now go make your grilled cheese dream a reality.
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Farmland® Double Smoked Bacon
- 8 slices frozen garlic toast, thawed
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
1. Preheat sandwich press. Cook bacon according to package directions; drain.
2. Place 1 slice of Cheddar cheese on top of 1 slice garlic toast. Top with 2 slices of bacon, 1 slice Swiss cheese, 2 more slices of bacon, and 1 slice provolone. Top sandwich with another garlic toast slice. Repeat to make 4 sandwiches.
3. Grill sandwiches in sandwich press until toasted on outside and cheese is melted.