THE WAFFLE MAKER BACON HACK
This is one of our favorites, cooking up flat, flavorful bacon in hardly anytime.
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Cut your bacon strips in halves
- Place two half strips in each quadrant of your waffle maker.
- Close the waffle maker and cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Check their doneness. If you want it crispier, close the waffle maker for another couple minutes.
If done correctly, all your bacon grease will have drained into the crevices of your waffle maker, and your bacon will be flat and crispy (which is perfect for sandwiches), and your cooking experience will be without any kinds of grease splatters.